Wednesday 16 December 2009

FOCUS GROUP


NAME: Amy Fry


AGE: 16


LIKES: My new Links bracelet


DISLIKES: Boring Psycology lessons


PREFERRED MUSIC STYLE: 'I rarely buy CDs now. I just download my music from iTunes which is so much easier. I'll usually buy albums off there that are in the charts because that is what everyone else is lsitening too and I like knowing the songs from the album before they are released. I get to know new songs that are released through watching the music channels on TV; rather than listen to the radio, I'll have the TV on MTV. I'm constantly borrowing your (Brooke Rayner) Hed Kandi CDs too and I put them straight on my iPod.'

NAME: Poppy Adams


AGE: 17


LIKES: London


DISLIKES: Open doors


PREFERRED MUSIC STYLE: 'Although I do listen to a bit of everything (from Bob Dylan to Beyonce), I think Florence & the Machine is better than anything. I think she is a brilliant singer and I love her music! I brought her debut album - "Lungs" - as soon as it was released. I've seen five of her concerts and gigs now and really want to see her while she it touring Europe too. She has also released a new 4-disc album that I waited for ages to buy in HMV which includes her debut album, Live in Abbey Road and a DVD too.'


NAME: Holly Dibden


AGE: 17


LIKES: One Tree Hill


DISLIKES: Clouds and the rain


PREFFERED MUSIC STYLE: 'I listened to whatever is in the Top 40 and I listen to mainstream music (nothing of the a particular genre). I do buy quite a lot of soundtrack albums, either One Tree Hill stuff or movie soundtracks. Although I have an iTouch I usually listen to music through my laptop on YouTube.'


NAME: Alice Reid


AGE: 16


LIKES: River Island


DISLIKES: Mushroom Soup


PREFERRED MUSIC STYLE: 'I like dance music as well as garage. Most of my music I listened to, I hear becuase of my older brother and sister. I've got loads of Ministry of Sound albums, and love Dizzee Rascal!'

No comments:

Post a Comment